heaven knows

my life in grey

Slept extremely a lot today. But still feeling lethargic. Something wrong somewhere. Spent my time awake reading the bible which I'm so left out in SCG that I'll just sit there blur. Swt and sigh. Went drinking tonight. Not to the extend of getting drunk. But was a bit high and I was driving. Cool eh. Yeah...it's still having a bit of effect on me. And no I don't blabber everything out when I'm high or drunk. Fortunately. But it does make me feel like doing a lot of stupid things. Yeap. Hmm....am feeling a bit woozy but I'm too sober to sleep. Bad combo. I'll have the whole day tomorrow to sleep anyways...so, doesn't matter I guess.

Darn. Just remembered that I haven't completed...more like didn't even touch my proposal for RCM. Swt. Don't know what to write and do. Sigh. Not enough people some more. Another sigh.

Last sunday in church, we had an invited pastor to give a talk. My first thought when I saw him: I asked Tim, "why got foreigner in church today wan?". And Tim told me that he's a mix and he speaks like a typical china-pek. The moment he opened his mouth to preach....it was true!!! He speaks like a typical china-pek. Haha. Here's a lesson or 2 from Pastor Peter Khoo:
"A boy who didn't study at all, went for his school exam that was set by his teacher who was a christian. After getting back his marks, the boy was angry that the teacher failed him and he asked the teacher why. And so, the teacher told him that writing 'God knows all the answers' as the answer for all the questions would not help him to pass"

"There's a boy who sat for his exams and failed. As soon as his father saw his results, he asked the boy why he failed that subject. The boy said, 'I knew all the answers, but the teacher changed all the questions!'"

Meant for those who will be sitting for their PMR examinations now.
Woah...it's 1.12am now. Biological clock has been flipped over. Should sleep soon....


I feel like doing something....this is in my mind:


And no once again....I'm not drunk.

0 wishful thoughts: