heaven knows

my life in grey

Hmm... If you people notice it well enough, I'm not blogging as often as I do before. Well, I got work. Yup... WORK. For about more than a week after my last paper, I've been thinking hard of where to work 'cause i want a 5 day work so badly...or better known as an office job. Reason being 'cause I don't want to miss youth on fridays and church on sunday. Am so not willing to give them up. And so...a miracle came by and I was introduced a 5day job at a kiddy learning centre. I was told at first that they only needed me for like a week or so. But another miracle came. On the first day of work, they asked me bout my holidays and all....AND they offered me the job till december. WOAH.... I could never be more grateful. So, the past week has got me running around a bit but no complains. Love the kids but I do want to strangle them at times. I bet everyone feels that way when the kids scream at the highest pitch of their voices! Maybe when I'm done teaching there, I'll be deaf by then.

Wasn't feeling on top of things the past few days. Stomach's giving me problem again. Its fighting with its host. Whole body is rebelling against the owner. Oh no...

I watched 'The lake house' today. Am so touched by the show. No....tears did not come out. But I really like the show. Add it to the 'my favourite movies' list.

~
Got that churning and burning feeling everytime I look at it. I hate that it's still there growing. I hate that it just can't stop.

0 wishful thoughts: