heaven knows

my life in grey

Looking at my last post, I've just realised that I haven't been online for a long time. Not really a seriously long time, but still averagely long time. Life's hectic in some ways. Work. Uni stuff....miserable uni stuff. Church. Hmm.... but mind still wanders when I'm busy. Interesting huh? Tonight is barbeque night. Suppose to be heading to church soon to set up the stuff. And of all times to get sick, I'm sick now. Swt man. Barely got voice to speak. But it's all good...still can talk...strain to talk. Hehe. And of course...the most common one of all...paip bocor!! The stubborn-ness of me has kept me from seeing the doctor.



Due to temporary boredom, I'm going to crap something here. =P



Here's about 6 people.



1st person: The person who tricked me into going to his house alone for his birthday dinner with his entire family...including extended family.


2nd person: The person who I didn't notice at all for a whole 1 year when we're actually in the same class.


3rd person: The false alarm person.


4th person: The person who was there...but never really there.


5th person: The person who.... goodness, I don't know what to say bout him.


6th person: The person who got me head over heels, understands me so well and showed and given me happiness in ways I never thought of before.



And so, this concludes everything. Always the same, it'll never change.
...End of blog...

0 wishful thoughts: