heaven knows

my life in grey

I think the title sort of says it all doesn't it? Yup. Experiencing serious injury pain again. Just got back from tennis. Ran for the balls like crap, causing ankle injury to come back. Ooo....the pain. Sweet pain. Finally!!! My serves are listening to me and are going in. Hah!! Hope it'll be consistent enough from today onwards. Hmm...my ankle feels like it's going to give way soon. Waiting for that day to come..haha. Aiks...back injury also back in action. Sound and feel old. Swt. Play more...play more...play more...
Drowning in the pain...just drowning in the pain...yup yup.

Someone asked me about it the other day. Sigh....no comment man. Am beyond words already at this point. Serious. Just speechless.

I want my Christmas. I want my Christmas. But it won't be the same Christmas anymore.....

0 wishful thoughts: