heaven knows

my life in grey

Am seriously disappointed... really really disappointed....

'Cause Roger Federer and Pete Sampras in coming and I don't get to go!! Am dying to go. I don't mind paying for the seats. Sitting far is also not a problem. But I want to be there. It's the clash of the titans!!...Clash of history!! I want to go so badly. But parents disagree on me going. And now even the tickets are sold out. ARGH!!!! So disappointed. To add salt and pepper to the disappointment, some of my tennis friends were talking bout that match that they're going for...and I don't get to go. ARGH!!!! I want to see Federer...... sigh. And no...I don't want to see Nadal.

One good news is.... I got back my Starworld, MTV, Vchannel =D Finally! It's about time. But mom insisted that the cartoon channels is a strict NO. Darn. I wanted to watch cartoons... I love cartoons. Mom's theory is that with the cartoon channels, I will never be studying again. Hmm...pretty true in some ways. But still.... cartoons are nice in times or boredom.
***
I'm sure no one has saw this on sale before. It's such a rare item.

It's a product of Nike. It has lots of fur...

And it's rather big too... Sold at RM 199.00 per box.
Note: It serves as a good present.

0 wishful thoughts: