heaven knows

my life in grey

I kind of like the change in my worktime now. It gives me more time to rot at home and stare at the four walls. Yeah... Doesn't sound too nice right? But it's ok with me. Moreover I don't need to do the same thing everyday. Thank God. Am seriously bored of it already. Yawning the whole time through. It's not that fun after all.

My first day off from work (not today of course), I sort of went crazy and started doing housework for no apparent reason..... Of course there's a reason!! My "need to be washed" clothes were piling up, so I decided to do it quick since I had the time. Then I decided to bathe the big and smelly fella living in my garden. It all went well until she bit me when I pointed at her. Can you imagine?! I thought it was fine until blood started LEAKING out of the nice long wound and I couldn't quite bend my finger for a moment. Yeah...it's still there now.
Yup. Notice that nice line on my pointer finger? It had iodine and some blood in it then, so it looked like that.
p.s. ignore the wrinkly fingers

Everyday after work, I watch as cars pass me by. To me, it looks as though my days are passing me by like those cars. They never stop for anything...especially other cars. Time never seizes, even when I want it to. Hmm.... I find myself having the impression lately that if I try to run through everyday and don't stop like those passing cars, I just might be able to go through the remaining days and years numb. Sounds like a plan...

Sigh...why do I always read the same verse??? 1 Corinthians 13:13. Time to say...oi, apa ni? Swt swt and extra swt.

And this is for me piggy....

piggy o piggy,
you're pink and sweet,
and fat and cuddly,
you're just downright cute to me.

piggy o piggy,
you're emotionless,
showing me your snout,
or your heart shape tail everytime.

piggy o piggy,
listening to me everytime,
being my only source of comfort now,
hugging you every night,
never fail to give me that look,
and making me smile like your shy other half,
bringing back endless memories,
because I see that person in you.

but piggy o piggy,
you'll be gone soon,
and i'll miss you so much,
miss everything that you were to me.

piggy piggy,
o piggy,
will always be my piggy,
'cause you're irreplaceble to me.

0 wishful thoughts: