heaven knows

my life in grey

I just watched a show about Britney Spears' career life. I'm sure that anyone that reads this, doesn't know. Now you will know, that I was once was a huge fan of Britney Spears when I was young. I admired her talent at such a young age... not to mention dancing abilities. Maybe my primary school friends might recall ourselves being fans of hers at that age. I even have her album...orginal! Can't imagine huh? The show that I watched just now, played her music videos of course...it's on Channel V. Ahh... reminded me of that first song... Sometimes. As the show went on, it showed how much she's changed over the years. From being a girl next door to... erm, I think we all know what she looks like and acts like now. But nevertheless, she's made history by having the highest album sales. Among the music videos played were, Baby One More Time, Sometimes, You Drive Me Crazy, Oops!...I Did It Again, I'm A Slave For You, I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman, Stronger, Me Against The Music, Toxic, and Everytime. There's one thing that I definitely notice...over the years, her music videos has more censored scenes! Hearing those songs again makes me want to listen to all the old songs that I used to love and still do love them now. Songs like:
A1 - One More Try
Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy
Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
Gary Barlow - So Help Me Girl
Brandy - Have You Ever
Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden
Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do It For You
Jim Brickman - Your Love
LFO - Wishing On A Falling Star
...and of course many more. The narrator of the show explained how the singer thought she found the right man with her ex-husband(K-Fed) but ended up divorcing and her career came crashing down. Not only her career... I read in a magazine(I didn't buy it, mom bought it, so i read it) that she's doing plastic surgery to change how she looks because she doesn't like her own looks anymore. Plus, the shaving off of her hair and her God knows what to say lifestyle now. Why? HER friends claim that she couldn't take the divorce from the ex-hub. So...hmm..... sounds kind of familiar.

Anyways, enough of celeb news right? Yeah... people change with times. I can attest to that. I know I've changed in some ways... a lot of ways actually. God knows whether it's for the better or for worse. I've watched as people change for the worse too. Now I wonder whether you have changed. But I guess I'll never know...

***
Songs of my mood today....
Britney Spears - Everytime
911 - All I Want Is You
Gil - It's Your Love
S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True
~Corinthians 13:13~

0 wishful thoughts: