heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm sick once again.

Flu + nose block + cough + sorethroat + extreme headache = MAJOR BITCH (and you're probably wondering why I put these "wonderful" things in such a colourful way)

Yeah, though I'm not suppose to curse but I can't help it. I've got to study for Microbiology, Endocrinology and not to mention, I haven't finish my clinical biochem report yet. Didn't even touch it. Grr... *faints*

Now, what can I do when my vision is oh so blur now and my head is so light that I'm able to faint any moment?? Hmm....let me see. Oh ya...study. Life revolves around studying and assignments and studying again.

There should be a course where you study movies and all you do is sit down and watch movies and rate them. Yeah...that would be good.

I was in Don Sushi earlier. Yeah, with me having all the nonsense flu and all. I asked my mom, "what if I opened all the plastic container that's covering the sushi on the belt, and sneeze on them (obviously excluding mucous). Would they give me the sushi for free?" So...mom gave me the OMG look. Plus, when going down the escalator, I walked the wrong way. Instead of walking to the escalator, I walked the other way. Yeah...signs of possibly 15% brain damage. Either that, or the fever is burning my brains out.

Ok. This was just another random blogging to release SOME stress. Thank you for wasting your time. Now, back to work..

0 wishful thoughts: