heaven knows

my life in grey

Well, birthday's gone. Although I wasn't in a mood to celebrate anything this year, but, I do thank my ex-RCM committee members for doing something for me. And thanks for getting my face with cake as well. Luckily I got my immediate revenge. Anyhow, no pics at the moment. Will grab/steal some soon to upload here.

Other than that, spent dinner with gracie in our usual place. Had some drinks, got a little high cause I didn't know what I downed. Then hit barcelona with Jini. Note: Barcelona is dull on tuesdays. So, had the flaming lamborghini and a couple of beers. And.....got drunk. Yeah...it didn't look pretty and I know I said some stupid things. Thank God, only Jini heard that. Lol. So yeah, that was it. Just that plain one day of turning 21. Insignificant...

With the recent SRC election, things didn't look good. It didn't turn out good as well. If "those" people manage to read this, all I got to say is, "if you think you can do a better job than me and be a better leader, then go right ahead. I'm not stopping you". There's no point talking when you can't do SHIT. I'm fed up with people saying things and thinking that they're better but does nothing. DO SOMETHING THEN!!!

Tired... Everyone has their limits. And mine isn't too far away.

3 wishful thoughts:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Dun worry, the rest of the team will be with you ^^

twin, it's all good. you kinda died after that but you were alright. did pretty well. also thank God for valet parking as well as my very useful bf. haha. anyways, no matter what I LOVE YOU!