heaven knows

my life in grey

First....had a gathering with random people yesterday. Really random. You'd think that different cliques would not mix together. We'd prove you wrong. Hehe. The gathering turned out pretty well. Unexpected people showed up. I was quite surprised myself. Haven't seen some of them for almost more than 2 years. It's good to have caught up with them again since some of them are back for the holidays. And then...came the most hilarious part of the day. Actually, it was neither any of us' birthday. We were having dinner in TGIF by the way. And...like we all know, TGIF does birthday celebration for their customers who are celebrating their birthdays there. So, our Miss Priscilla came up with a brilliant idea, that is for one of us to fake that it was our birthday then. After a long time of deliberation....the "birthday boy" arrived. And so, it was Zhao's fake birthday yesterday. Poor Zhao, sorethroat till can't say anything and everyone started singing happy birthday. Then...the TGIF people came, with their celebration for Zhao, and the cake, and he had to make his "speech" while standing on the chair, at the same time..he had no voice. Haha!! After TGIF, we head on to Station 1 cafe where a 2nd celebration for Zhao's "birthday" was held. Hahaha!!! Zhao was speechlessly happy XD

In short, the randomness was good in a way....should have more of it....

Today is the official SRC hand-down ceremony. Due to yesterday night's gathering and I got home quite late, plus doing assignment after I got home, I slept like 4hours? On top of all the insufficient sleeps that I had the past few weeks, I was in a fatigue state. Like a (@.@) state literally. So, thanks to the jam and all the slow poke drivers on the road, I got to campus late but in time to follow the UTAR bus to PJ campus. The fact is that, the bus driver was a major pain in the a**. I don't get motion sickness from taking a bus up and down from genting but I get motion sickness thanks to this idiot that drove us from our campus to PJ campus. Not to mention, my stomach was dead empty. I was suppose to eat something in PJ but didn't managed to cause of discussions and all. And so...the journey back was even worse than the journey there. Me and Nicholas got sick. Ok, Nicholas was worse...the dude was pale. Alright, back to the ceremony. Well, it was....like normal...boring. Used up my time which I could have used to study. Aihs. But, in a way good also. Got to meet other SRC members of other campuses and also some officials.

On the first day of the "job", got discussion for an upcoming joint event already. Sigh... Need to pump up a little bit of energy for RAGE tomorrow.

0 wishful thoughts: