heaven knows

my life in grey

Oh....my endocrinology test and management principle test is over.

I thought I wouldn't make it to finish reading for my endocrinology test yesterday night. The lecturer rushed like mad. She purposely went the extra mile to finish up till the topic she wanted to take out for the test and asked us to read up on our own. Isn't that great? Yeesh... Although I fell asleep so many times while reading, I managed to finish all the chapters somehow. But it felt like crap....head heavy and you've got to force yourself to get up and open your eyes to look at the damn notes. Amazingly, I remember what I read.

Ok. So, endo test passed. Then, there was management test which covers 6 freaking topics. All memorizing. Brain in low capacity mode. I started reading for the test today itself, at 11am. Starting from chapter 1. Hahaha.... I managed to finish reading all the chapters for your info, and went for the make up test at 6pm. And so, I just sort of vomitted out all the info. Now left with an empty head once again.

Sigh...so many things to be done. Looking forward to the Global Youth Symposium. Still got to go do a bit more shopping before the sale is gone >< The Star has got to give me my RM 500 now...like now!!! Poor people like me need it =p

0 wishful thoughts: