heaven knows

my life in grey

I seriously have no idea whether to say that today is a sort of unlucky day or what. I was on my way back from uni like few hours ago at around 11.45pm. Out of nowhere, there was a police road block. Guess what? I was asked to pull over. To my understanding and from what I remember, I did not speed or break any road laws. So I had no idea why they stop me. The first thing the policeman told me was that I was driving 93km/h...which is not true, I was driving 80km/h. Then he asked me "so, nak bantu tak?". Truthfully, I didn't know what he meant. But after the 2nd time he asked me the same question, I know that it meant bribery, corruption, transaction course...whatever. So I just acted blur and asked him to issue the summon...yeah, stupid I know. I'm anti-corruption for your info. Hehe... I guess the dude must have felt bad...or, he's so impressed with me being anti-corruption, and he asked me to drive off without giving me a summon. So yeah... hahaha... It helps to be blur in times like this.

2 wishful thoughts:

Wow .... XD luckily he really din give u a summon ... if not there goes the money >.<

aiya...can not b corrupted. haha