heaven knows

my life in grey

Okay, I'm suppose to be finishing off my report now which is due tomorrow. But I decided to blog anyways XD

After a rather long time, I managed to get myself back to church. Obviously thanks to God for freeing up my time and allowing me to go back to Him. Actually I went with sort of a troubled mind...filled with things to ponder and to think about. But the moment I got to church, I saw my church friends and all the people whom I haven't seen in a while due to my hectic schedule. I thought, "okay, I'll leave those matters aside for a while and not interfere with me praising God". I got to say, although I'm feeling sleepy and tired today, I could really feel God's presence rather strongly today. I really feel renewed and refreshed. The wonders God can do in your life if You let Him....truly great.


Yesterday was a slightly crazy and impromptu day. Had an informal discussion with some of the participants for the Global Youth Symposium (GYS) in pyramid, of course, including my own uni's student reps. 3 of us went in the name of UTAR...cheh...sound so big. Haha. And...the difference is obvious between us and the normal chairs of societies from other unis...really obvious. Luckily we pulled the discussion back into a fruitful discussion or else we would have sat there for more than 3 hours and come up with nothing. Can't afford to waste time like that. Not wise. And so, we managed to end it swiftly after we decided that the 1 and half hours talking and voicing out of ideas was going nowhere. Rather relieved...at least we have something. After that, lunch and movie. Let me tell you that although the current Star Wars movie in cinemas is an animation, its quite alright to watch in cinemas. I've ACCIDENTLY tested the movie thanks to someone. No regrets...really. Maybe it depends on who you're watching with too...so be smart. Haha..

After Star Wars, dinner time. Actually its dinner and talk time. Haha...but it was good. And then we went for the 2nd movie which wasn't part of the initial plan. Parents bought extra ticket so free movie. Of course go right? Can't afford to be stupid in such situations. Dark Knight is really really worth watching and deserves the awards that it has gotten. The late Heath Ledger was really good. I'm really impressed...so sad that he's gone =( But I got to say...2 movies in 1 day especially in TGV pyramid is sort of a stupid idea for people like me. I couldn't feel my legs after the 2nd movie.

Oh.... After Star Wars, while I was in the toilet washing my hands, a guy accidently walked into the ladies' toilet and stoned there for 5 seconds before realising he's in the wrong toilet. And he said, "oh f***!!!". Haha...so guys, open your eyes big and wide to look at the signs. Or else you'll be mistaken for a pervert.

GYS is in 2 days time. Planning to go there late to show Malaysians' good time keeping skills. Haha...Actually I'm just lazy to replace my lab with another group tomorrow so I'll just go back to my own group. I heard that there are 41 foreign universities going. Ooo....

Will blog more after GYS and probably with pics if I manage and remember to get any. Haha...

3 wishful thoughts:

Pyramid TGV's seat sux to tha max XD

yes, agree...ppl wit long legs will suffer if u don't sit at the side.

Like me :( i sit one time i oso scared liao .... =.= so uncomfortable