heaven knows

my life in grey

As the title says, it is now past midnight. All the studying and doing reports...so... sigh. Anyways, I'll be having a tennis thingy for the sports carnival in like few hours time. Still not sleeping yet although I have to wake up at around 6.30am.

Yesterday and today has really got me wondering how in the world am I going to finish up so many things at the same time. Going to turn robotic soon. Even robots malfunction and overheat. Hmm... Can't think much. Blocked brain. At times, I'm able to respond quickly. Most of the time, I'm not able to respond quickly. So yeah...

After this coming week will be the Global Youth Symposium 2008. Have to prepare some stuff for it and I haven't thought about the essay thing yet. Oh God... Imagine having to stay in UM hostel for 5 freaking days!! Truly disasterous. I can't bear the thoughts of it. I'll just go there and except whatever stupid things that's going to happen. And...I have to pack all my formal clothes into my luggage. Confirm crumple and messy once I take it out to wear during the event. Have to come up with alternative...sigh. How?? How?? How??!! Each uni has to prepare a presentation for our country some more. Either dance or sing..whatever. How?? How?? How??!! We also have to prepare souveniors for the other participants for exchanging purposes which until now we haven't look into it yet. How?? How?? How??!!

Die lo. GG lo. Jump out from building lo. Some more how??

1 wishful thoughts:

Wah mah fannya ... camp nia nid to do so many things XD ... all the best 2 u then WAHAHA

Btw did you win today? ;)