heaven knows

my life in grey

With all the tests and quizes out of the way, preparation for finals is finally here. The test today was horrible...horrigible I tell you. Don't know how else to explain it already.
So, everyone is prepping up for the finals. Crucial moment. All the last minute work, studying and revision. This is when the pressure really builds up. Plus, my finals timetable this time is totally screwed. So I'm being prepared to go crazy in the last moments.

After the test today, I'm pretty much relaxed. I HAVE to relax or not I'll just go bonkers. Am already lack of sleep. Mental retardation on the way. I somehow feel like I'm getting stupider by the day. Everything that I read, seems like some greek to me. Either that or I'm just really tired to be able to absorb anymore of those stuff.

And all of a sudden, mom hit me with a question. I'm not going to reveal what was the question, but, it got me to open my eyes big and wide eventhough I'm feeling so lethargic and tired now. Currently, I'm still unable to answer. Still weighing the situation with no luck of going anywhere.

0 wishful thoughts: