heaven knows

my life in grey

And here comes the near finale of semester break. Blegh~!! This reminds me that I haven't done much actually. Mostly doing SRC stuff and also lazing around...and TRYING to lose weight. Minimal succession.

Orientation is almost over too. This has got to be the biggest amount of students I've seen for May orientation. Turn up was quite good for admin briefing, mass call and Welcome Freshmen Concert. Tomorrow will be the ice breaking session. So far I heard that I'm going to get drenched by the committee. Hmm.... We'll see what happens tomorrow. Lol.

But... I think this orientation has its own share of surprising incidents. Lol.. It has been good no doubt. Other than the spastic-like speakers...others are definitely fine.

Fuhh~!! Now entering Final Year a.k.a. Year 3!!

2 more events to go before I officially step down. Hoping that I can make them as memorable as possible.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE HOTTEST SEASONS I HAVE EXPERIENCED!!!

0 wishful thoughts: