heaven knows

my life in grey

People go for holidays and trips to destress after the exam...

I... end up doing a whole lot of house chores the whole day ><

So sad... No money to go for holiday and there's a lot of things that I need to do during this holidays. Which reminds me... I need to settle my Visa for next year. It totally slipped my mind. Oh gosh...

Let's see... today.... I planned to do a lot of things yet again =p

To do list for the holidays:

- groom my fat boy
- spend more time with my Jazz 'cause she's always so lonely
- go for a holiday with my doggies
- do my Final Year Project *duh*
- get my Visa done
- get part time job
- clean out my room
- service my car

Probably there's some more that I can't remember now. Haha


***

Throughout this semester, I realise so many important things in life. Yup

Stuff No. 1:
Everyone wants to know you and be your friend when you're so-called popular and well known.
Now why does that always happen? Are people so desperate to become popular and influential? Wouldn't leading a simple and carefree life be enough? Of course, I notice this obvious situation when I was a student leader and when I finally stepped down.

Before, during student council time: Woah...everyone knows your name. You're important for everything, needed for every little petty thing. People just come up and say "Hi" even when you don't know them. Everyone doesn't mind doing favours for you and stuff.

After student council term: No one bothers about you. People who you know and worked with before don't even bother saying "Hi" as they walk pass you. You find that people you thought you were once close to barely talk anymore.

So yeah... I know perfectly clear who are my friends and who are those who were in it for the fame only.

Stuff No. 2:
When you're high up and soaring, everyone just can't wait to bring you back down and bury you six feet under the dirt.

Like I said... during student council time, there's so many people trying to find fault with you. Every thing that you do is wrong in someone's eyes for some brilliant and only they can think of reasons.

After that... No one bothers about what you do anymore. Everything you do is indifferent.

All I can say is... Your time will come sooner than you think. The world revolves and what goes around, comes around.

Stuff No. 3:
The "kiasu bug" was suppose to originate and stay in Singapore only. Then... it infected Malaysia, namely UTAR as well. Even the lecturers noticed... -enough said-

This excerpts from certain songs relates so much to these "stuffs"....

"we're all part of the same sick little games
and I need to get away..."

"taking short cuts and false solutions
just to come out the hero
well I can see behind the curtains
the wheels are cranking turning
it's all wrong the way we're working
towards a goal that's non-existent
it's non-existent but we just keep believing..."

And now from the bottom, I think the view above is just down right ugly. The peacefulness down here is great =)

3 wishful thoughts:

This new layout got me to post on the wrong blog post.. anyway,I wrote:

hahaha.. Sweet scent of retirement eh?
Its safe to say you've learned a lot from this experience :)
C'est La vie Beav.. You've grown and I'll say it again, I'm proud of you
Just try to make peace with our dear Mr. Autoclave.... patience is a virtue lol... pat your fat boy jazz jazz and silly coco for me ;)

yes woman...i sort of figured that out. haha...

i can hardly make peace wit the sial machine la. haha!!

Sweet scent of retirement eh?
Its safe to say you've learned a lot from this experience :)
C'est La vie Beav.. You've grown and I'll say it again, I'm proud of you.