heaven knows

my life in grey

I never.... like never... expected it to be this tiring. Like what I told some of the fellas that are working in the same lab as I am, it's as though we're working already. Working a 9am-5pm job with the sharp 1pm lunch break. Haha...

At first, I thought that starting early would give me a head start in working out those 150 samples. But now... I think that there's no other choice but to start early. Yup... I've calculated and I'm running by a very thin thread for this project of mine. Seriously in short of places to get my samples.

By the way... If any of you know any markets in your area that sells cockrels a.k.a. kerang, please let me know. Thank you very much!!

Tomorrow's yet another day of "work". I just finished preparing my samples for tomorrow and I'm sort of tired now but I don't feel like sleeping just yet.


***

To the intelligent individual who so kindly informed me that my brother hates me in my chatbox here in my blog:

You must be some dumba** to think that I don't know that by now. But yeah... thanks for publicly announcing it for me.

0 wishful thoughts: