heaven knows

my life in grey

Final Year Project...oh my final year project.... You have kept me so busy everyday...running back to Uni and worrying about you. Sigh... YOU better make it worth my while =P

Now...

I'm a pro in... opening cockrels, chopping and making agar. What the crap!!! This is what happens when you're doing microbio work everyday. I even got used to the bacteria smell.

This final year project is really wearing me out everyday... Not what I'd expect from it. LOL... oh well, it's still good.

***

And here I was pondering... What happened to Rachie... and.... Rachie showed up!!!... online. Hehe..

Geez... everyone's attached now... and I'm still attached to my BOOKS!!! =/ *problem*

Life's so mundane and routined. I need a change in flow and more spontaneity... and get a flexible job which is near impossible. Sigh...

Life, oh life... Oh.. life....

0 wishful thoughts: