heaven knows

my life in grey

Due to severe brain damage from studying Metabolic Biochemistry, I decided to crap out here.

If I could..., I would...
if i could be an international tennis player, i would
if i could travel the world everyday, i would
if i could get a job as a bed quality tester, i would
if i could save all those poor animals on the street, i would
if i could eat like there's no tomorrow and never grow fat, i would
if i could be some super intelligent person, i would
if i could get myself to study 24 hours everyday, i would
if i could prove a theory that says 1+1=11, i would
if i could prove that studying shrinks the brain, i would
and lastly...
if i could stop crapping, i would...be able to get back to my books XD

Yes people...this is the level of craziness I'm currently in.

Anyways, do you know that if you study a reading subject while you're doing business in the toilet, you would actually be able to absorb a lot of stuff. And I do mean a whole lot of stuff. Including toilet stuff. It's true. Of course, you have to aromatize your toilet first before using it and after using it. It's more advisable. You think about nothing but your "business" and what you are reading. Nothing else to bother you but "toilet sounds".

1 wishful thoughts:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.