heaven knows

my life in grey

Look at the time people!! Haha...

Yup. It's 4 freaking am in the morning and I'm up hitting my books. Not only because I have a test this thurs, but also finals is up in about 3 weeks time >< I'm so not ready. My biological clock is totally turned over. Most of the time sleeping at around 9.30pm or 10pm and waking up at 1am or so to start studying. And I'm DEPRIVED of my precious sleep!!! Panda look...panda look. I really need to suck it up for the next 1 month.

So for those people whom I didn't reply when you guys messaged me on msn at night, now you know why. Haha... I'm so sorry.

My anatomy test is over today, or technically yesterday. It was a bitch. Although I sort of studied, but it still comes down to GG-ness. Plus 2 hours of sleep...total bitch. My brain couldn't process anything after the test. Fantastic eh?

Rights. Need to "bond" with my books now.

0 wishful thoughts: