heaven knows

my life in grey

Tragedy!!! Next paper is Anatomy and Physiology and I haven't finished studying by more than half the syllabus. *faints*


Anyways, I'm getting distracted by the thoughts of finally getting a keyboard. Yesh, I'm gonna play piano again. Although I will show severe rustyness. Got my eyes set on the awesome and cool looking Yamaha KX8. But....they don't have it here in Malaysia yet. Even if I were to order it from overseas and have it shipped in, it would cost me more than 3.5k. Sad...

Now, I'm resorting to getting the Yamaha P70. Lesser functions but it should be alright for normal playing purposes. Have yet to actually go to the showroom to take a look at it. But, I will get it right after my last paper. Hehehe... Can't wait.

The coming month of May is a month filled with loads of activities and work. Orientation, FEStival, Singapore trip....and that about all takes up almost all the days in my May calendar this year. Lol...Amazing. Nevertheless, thou shall spend loads of time with my soon to be precious...my keyboard. Hahahahahah....

And...another update. I have FINALLY been promoted to 2nd Dan black. Yes!! I passed my grading which I sat last saturday. But obviously it came at quite a heavy price. My right ankle and knee is as good as gone. The pain can't and won't go away. Aihs...but...important thing is I passed. Haha...

1 wishful thoughts:

People should read this.