heaven knows

my life in grey

Finals have finally kicked off for us Biomedical Science students.

Yesterday was a total disaster. I'd like to call it jinx day. Sway to the max!!!
First of all, I left the house a little earlier cause dad got up early and started nagging me bout leaving early and all. No big deal...so I left early. And mom was like..."ate breakfast already or not? got take your vitamins? got take your bottle?". Yeah...sounds like I'm mummy's little girl still right? NOT!!! Moving on...the usual Summit jam. It normally takes me 1 turn of traffic light to get out of the Summit jam. But this time, it took me 3 turns. 15 minutes backed up. So I speeded a little (about 130-140km/hr...lol). The usual places which would be jammed, wasn't jammed. And then....the place which normally doesn't get jammed up, freaking got JAMMED!!! Reason: accident and everyone slowed down to look although the road is huge, wide, whatever.

All throughout my journey to uni, my stomach was playing games with me big time. And trust me, it's not pleasent especially when you're rushing for exam. I got to uni sharp 9am and my paper is at....9am. Great...and I went to the wrong block. GG-fied. I ran like nobody's business to the other block which is on the other side of the uni. Altogether, I was 15 minutes late for my paper. I wrote at super high speed like no one has ever seen before. Plus my brain malfunctioned a little due to all the rush and stomach discomfort. And it was english paper....crap. Bad start to this finals.

As for now, I'm feeling totally stressed. All kinds of stress that you can think of, except stress incontinence which means pee-ing (dripping more like it) involuntarily under stressful conditions. Crap...too much anatomy and physiology. All this because I realise that I've got 9 chapters to cover in 3days. Absolutely fantastically great is the stupidest craziest way. Mathematics for Bioscience is up next tomorrow. Hope nothing SWAY gonna happen again. Cause it's MATHS!!! I need the A. The whole estimation and hypothesis testing better not screw me up.

Got to get back to being a bookworm, nerd, whatever for now...

0 wishful thoughts: