heaven knows

my life in grey

One of the dreaded papers is done! I barely slept the night before as usual to study for Anatomy. Seriously panicked cause my eff-ed up memory always fail me. Therefore, I just studied all I could with little sleep. Like really little. And so, the facts and stuff were all in my head. I'm like going to be some super anatomy freak now. Then....before going into the hall, some fellas were reciting, I repeat, RECITING some of the facts in front of me. And if you know me well enough, I prefer to keep quiet before entering the hall for this kind of reading subjects so that the facts will stay put in my brain for later usage. So all I could say to those people were, "oi, shut up la. don't confuse me with some other nonsense la." Haha...I know I sound mean. But under this circumstances, no choice. The last thing you need before sitting for this sort of paper is for someone to act smart and feed you wrong facts to confuse the hell out of you. So yeah.

Thank God, the paper is over. The most dreaded paper of all is coming next monday and I'm sure everyone will die for it. Few days to study and I don't know whether it will help or not. Will enter panic mode again probably on Sunday morning. But for now, I'll sit back, relax and study like crap for Biochem because it's gonna be a big time bitch on monday.

And...I'm getting my keyboard today!!! Happiness....

Sudden interest in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Baptist minister and a civil right activist. His quotes are awesome and powerful.

Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase
Martin Luther King Jr.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of confort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education
Martin Luther King Jr.

0 wishful thoughts: