heaven knows

my life in grey

Metabolic test 2 is done, over, kaput, finito. YES!!! But now here comes the worse...finals. Anyways, I'm happy enough, for today at least, that the test is over. So many days of sleep deprivation. I practically die-ded when I got home after the test today. I only had like 1 to 2 hours max of sleep last night. Zombie....zombie.... I have sufficient energy now to last me the night. And tonight has to be beauty sleep night.

Was cramming and killing myself with biochem yesterday, even in uni. I expected to do badly for my biostats cause I did rather badly for the first test. So, I was prepared....not going to let the stupid results ruin my mood and so called determination to study for biochem. Then...results came. Oh no!!!.... Lecturer looked at my marks, then look at me and said "well done, very good". *dot dot dot* swt....blur.....oh....I got 35/40!!!! Fulamak!!!! Happiness....muahahahahaha..... Lecturer commented that I'm most probably the 2nd highest in class. =D I shall do the same for finals.

FEStival meeting took up a lot of my time yesterday, but it was fun. Get to know some new people. And yeah peeps. For the upcoming semester, UTAR FES Setapak will be having our FEStival. Please come over and enjoy yourselves. Bring your friends and uni mates, collegemates, whatever. Entrance is free of course. There will be games, food, performances and fashion shows.
So please come!!! =)
You can get the location of UTAR from me if you don't know your way. Hehe...

0 wishful thoughts: