heaven knows

my life in grey

2nd day of class in this Moo Moo year. It is the Moo Moo year right...??

Anyhoo, the 1st day of class was utterly boring. Lessons started already. The idea of lectures actually starting on the 1st class itself hasn't quite sink into me yet. Not even after like 3 semesters. First class was a lab class. The lecturer said that it's going to be a very short and brief intro. But thanks to all the grandfather and grandmother stories, it dragged on more than 1 hour.

Then today, came another class. The lecturer for that subject is now known to me as the K-man (not in a bad way/meaning). Reason is, the word/letter "K" is always at the edge of his mouth. He can't last 5 seconds without mentioning the word/letter "K". It just makes it hard to concentrate... yeesh

And here, is where the freedom of speech comes in.... [highly uncensored version]

First and foremost, it started out with what was seen as FRIENDS. It went on and on. I even got to a point where I tried my best to tell out the good side of HIM to others who saw a different view. Then things took a turn. But I still stuck as FRIENDS cause I believe in separating both issues eventhough I don't agree with some things. Even till the very end, after things flipped upside down, I trusted myself to be the FRIEND that I was.

But not until the shittiest thing happened....

Which part of "I WAS NOT PART OF THE DECISION" did YOU not fucking understand? Is your England that poor that you do not understand simple MANGLISH? All the bullshit about being unethical and making a mistake was unneccesary. And after all that, that so called FRIENDSHIP is nothing to me. Who the fuck do YOU think you are?? Only YOU would be so immature and childish to still use the "I dowan to friend you" gimmick. I did not avoid YOU because I'm feeling guilty. It's because I prefer not to have to deal with YOU just right after everyone else made the decision cause YOU WOULD FUCKING THINK I DID IT. If I was cold-blooded, I would look YOU in the eye on that very day and laugh the shit out of YOU. Don't take the act of humanitarian as guilt.

Stepping on a land without first knowing that it was formally a landmine area will get you killed

2 wishful thoughts:

k..now we start our lesson..k,...ok...now...k...let c...k, this is zzzzzz,k....buh bye..k

hahaha...yea la. exactly like tat...so distracting!!!