heaven knows

my life in grey

Woah...it's been quite a few days since I last blogged. Seems pretty long enough for me.

Anyways, with the semester started and all, things have been rather busy these days. Trying to cope up with the academic stuff and also student council work. Some days are better or worse than the others of course...the waves of life.

Seeing that quite some things have happened the past few weeks, I think I'm going to take off from the blogging world for a bit. I guess it's better to shut off some things and also some people to avoid any further unwanted complications. For all I know and for all I care, those people might be reading this... but like I said, I couldn't care less. It's what I'd like to emphasize as the freedom of speech.

First of all, as much as I can be kind and nice, I have a natural characteristic that "bites" people. So yeah...not good to underestimate me.

Apparently, I appear as a stuck up girl to some if I don't speak or don't smile...and that directly intimidates people. Well...no argument there. Proud to look stuck up and act stuck up whenever I can...so it's not a big deal.

I would blog more if and only if I had more time. But now time is scarce. I'm trying to finish the last book that I'm reading as fast as possible so that I can get started on studying already. But I think it would take another 1 and half days or so judging from my "schedule".

2 wishful thoughts:

Helpppp Pearly BITES .... run for your lifeeee

yea man...pearly bites big time. muahahaha!!!