heaven knows

my life in grey

Welcome Freshmen Concert of January Intake 2009 is over!! Relieved. After all the hard work from the committee, at least it paid off more or less. I wouldn't want to take any credit, all I did was the paperworks and to pull everything together. So yeah...not much done by me. Credits to the programme, technical and also PR department for giving their very best.

Apparently, there's this FELLA who thinks that the show and the overall planning wasn't good enough. For your info, I know who is that but no point revealing who is that here.
Anyways, this FELLA thought that our planning wasn't good, commented on the programme flow and even commented on what I wear. Interesting... To my defense and also my committees'...

1) The whole event was put together in less than a months time.
2) Due to certain requirements of our programme, we needed to have it in the hall.
3) It was impossible to prepare chairs for the VIPs to sit on the lowest level. (what?? are you F***ing blind throughout the show??)
4) The president only changed his mind and decided to come on that morning itself.
5) How the F*** am I suppose to know that president's coming when he said he's not coming? And how am I suppose to get a change of clothes in that rush hour when I'm needed there?
6) This was suppose to be an INFORMAL event so wearing full formal with blazer is not compulsary.
7) If that FELLA regards herself as very experienced and has HELPED in a lot of events before, by all means, go ahead and organize it.
8) If you want to comment on the event so badly, for heaven's sake, get better and readable England. It was a sore reading the pesky little paper with highly DAMAGED, not even broken, english
9) I don't care who is reading this or if that FELLA is reading this... but... Who the F*** are you to tell me what to do?

note: I'm in a position where I'm not the SR of my Uni currently because I'm OUT OF CAMPUS GROUNDS. Therefore I'm entitled to say whatever I want to. It's called freedom of speech.

2nd note: I'm not in an angry mood because of this. If I was, it would have been yesterday and that FELLA would get a piece of my mind cause I know who is it. But, event was a success to me, so...screw YOU.

Yesterday, was somewhat a weird day. Morning and night something happened...something accidental.

In the morning, while I was walking to the hall, a lizard fell on my hand. I'm super terrified when lizards come near me. But amazingly, I didn't scream even though I got a shock and was terrified still... Stupid lizard!!

At night, when I was at home and playing with my dog, came accidental incident No. 2. While I was bending down with my head facing my dog, she turned and her head smacked right onto my right jaw and I swear I felt my jaw sort of dislocated slightly to the left. Now I can barely open my mouth wider than I'm supposed to when talking, or even clench my teeth on the left side. At least there's no swelling and there's no sign of any disfigurement of my lower jaw. Not like disfigurement will matter anyway. I'll just never go out in public again that's all. Sigh....

2 wishful thoughts:

owh~~~ pearly... sigh...
Cicak went to u also!?

read this
http://kahyee820.blogspot.com/2008/05/cicak-knows-physics.html

hahaha...i kena also last time..lol.

haha...yea la. we both same case la. stupiak cicak!!