heaven knows

my life in grey

Over and done with Malacca trip. Obviously we tried to maximise our enjoyment there. So I'll let the pics do the talking instead of a whole boring essay.
Even the New Year has passed. It's officially year of 2009 now. Each new year comes with new year resolutions right? But I don't really have a list of resolutions though.
Same resolution remains... To buck up in studies every semester.
Well, if you're wondering where I went for the New Year countdown, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I didn't go anywhere and was lazing at home. Actually I fell asleep even before midnight. My reason for staying at home was so that I could spend time with my family. You see... I don't really have much of a holiday left. When the semester starts again, I'll be busy with all my work and studies again that I'll seldom be home. So I need to make full use of whatever free time I have left to spend time at home. Yes, I'm a very family-oriented person.
Now that the holidays are coming to an end, I don't feel like going back to Uni. I'm a natural lazy person. I'd rather just lie down and read a book than to go out and do something. Go figure.
And with the coming semester, I need to overcome my so called financial crisis. So need to turn it over.

0 wishful thoughts: