heaven knows

my life in grey

I never thought I'd see the day that so many irrational people will gather at 1 place at the same time.

You'd think that students at the age that they would qualify to enter university, would have the correct mindset and would not have to depend on their parents anymore (except financial stuff). But tonight was an eye opener.

Apparently so many years of education has gone to waste when it got clouded by the one thing called STUPIDITY. How uncivilised can people get? Can't they understand simple explanation and also accept that they were actually too late? Not to mention that yelling and shouting will not solve anything. This black incident happened tonight in FES. I saw so many unreasonable people that shouted their lungs out at what they perceive as correct. Like duh...how would shouting at me and trying to reason with me help the situation??

And I wasn't aware that the meaning of RUDE has changed in the dictionary. Talking in polite, well-toned manner is RUDE. New meaning to the word RUDE people...learn that.

With everything that happened tonight, truthfully, I've tolerated all I can. Take in all that I'm able to. What else do YOU want from me?? Even when I'm not the person that made the decision, I'm being blamed for it. And this isn't referring to a sole incident... Yeah, now being blamed and scolded for something that I had no part in, is highly interesting and FUN.

4 wishful thoughts:

Haih biarla mereka ... u did your best d ... too "civilized" d

let it be~~~ let it be~~~ let it be~~~ let it be~~~~~~

LOL good 1

zzzzzzzzzzd... pearly I have an entry like this also hahaha..KLCK told me...screw them... shit**