heaven knows

my life in grey

*slight deviation from the time-off from the blogging world*

First day/night of CNY...

You know, you'd think that the 1st day of CNY is suppose to be a happy day and all...but no...things had to turn a little sour. For just 1 little incident and the whole day is gone...pfft~!! It just ticked off all the bad sense it has to offer that I'm resorting to watching Russell Peters on YouTube to give me some sort of entertainment and hopefully some laughter.

And there I was thinking that the 1 week break would do some good. Well...it's going to be mentally damaging soon enough. Better hit the books while my mind's still hot with some sort of determination.

Unfortunately... I've got some planning to do to work out my study schedule for this holiday. Apparently I'm booked almost everyday of the week throughout this 1 week of holiday. Interesting... I would definitely hate to hear anyone saying that I'm free or have nothing to do. Then I might just throw all the books that I have to that person's face and wouldn't care less if they end up dead or alive.

And I just recently got an interesting question from someone... "where do I take number to make an appointment in your schedule?" Not that bad yet people. If it's that bad, I'll appoint a Personal Assistant (PA), provided that I can afford 1. I need a minimum 1 day notice only... Spontaneity works as well but I wouldn't guaranttee that I'll be there physically and mentally.

Plus, I just realised that with the coming "age"... I definitely need more sleep for my brain to continue it's normal function. Lack of sleep nowadays only results in higher levels of brain damage and causes my concentration in all things to go off track. So yeah... not wise to tell me to sacrifice my sleep either. Who knows what I might end up doing subconciously. I doubt it'll be something to watch.

Anyhows, am currently considering my options for my next semester convenience. Will it be for better or for worse...???

0 wishful thoughts: