heaven knows

my life in grey

Everything is happening at one go.

First of all, is of course, finals...which is coming to an end on Tuesday. Thank God for that.

Then, the opening of my dad's shop tomorrow. Yup, all the preparations came at the wrong timing. I'm spending all my time helping out with the shop's stuff and left with no time to study for my last paper. I'm still stuck at the 2nd chapter. May the Protein and Proteomics final paper have mercy on me and my sanity...

Then, my grandma got admitted into the hospital few days ago. It's sad to see that she can't even get up and she keeps vomitting out everything she's eaten. It kills me even more when she tells me and my mom that she knows she'll never be able to get up and walk again. Seeing her in pain is really heartbreaking. Knowing that I can't do anything is worse.

I need to....breathe and pray that God will take control.

1 wishful thoughts:

hang in there.
it'll be alright.
just some patience.
things don't always go the way we want it to but it has it's own way of working it's way out. so hang in there.

love you!