heaven knows

my life in grey

I have managed to alter a song....based on the song "I Miss You Like Crazy - Moffatts".
It goes....

... i HATE IMMUNO like crazy,
even more than words can say,
i HATE IMMUNO like crazy,
every minute of every day,
i don't wanna fail immuno
and i don't wanna go kampar
i HATE YOU,
HATE YOU,
HATE YOU..
i HATE IMMUNO like crazy...
There...my "wonderful" rendition which is dedicated to Immunology by Dr. *** and Dr. ****. After reading about 18 chapters of Immunology, I definitely/confirm hallucinated at 3am this morning.
Why?? 'Cause I started hearing weird sounds coming from downstairs when there's no one there. Plus, I heard some bells ringing kind of sound (not the normal ice cream bells or temple-used bells kind). And then I heard footsteps up the stairs when both my parents are asleep in their own room and never left their room in the 1st place. Yes... I just conclude that I am hallucinating to save my own sanity and peace of mind... maybe.
And out of nowhere, I have an inflamed region nearing my ankle which I just spotted just now.
And out of nowhere, I started to feel pain in my knee again.
And out of nowhere, I have rash marks on my arm when I don't remember seeing it there yesterday.
And out of nowhere, my brain died
*obituary to my poor brains. I never managed to pick them back up from the floor after today's paper.
Now I need to study about brain activity and what not in Neurobiology when my own brain is fried. ~Yay!! Joy to the world... Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea... Joy to Neurobiology.... NOT!!!~
Okay, back to self-indulgence into my notes.

0 wishful thoughts: