heaven knows

my life in grey

At last, 1 more paper to go before the REAL finale. Today's just a small dose of the upcoming short-term freedom.

You have no idea how crazy this time's final was. Just the beginning stretch of paper was good enough to demotivate and simultaneously kill me on the spot. I've yet to pick up my brains. The constant 24/7 studying, not moving my a** from the chair till I'm done, an average of 3 or 4 hours sleep a day... I'm really made out of steel. Plus, I'm a free "kuli" for my family to do work in the shop. I don't know how, but I'm doing it. Even I am amazed at myself for this semester.

Well, exams are a *toot*. Nothing else can explain it better than that. I think this semester has been the craziest so far out of all my 4 semesters put together. All those crap that school teachers tell the form sixers about Uni life being easier for them once they come out from STPM is plain bull****. I don't think so unless you go to a damn government university which you learn nuts in BM.

Now... I really want to faint, drop dead and dead sleep. Also, I need to find a way to fix/salvage/regenerate my brains for my last paper. And... I need to make plans for the upcoming holidays to get away and reclaim myself (the one before all the exams and stress crap).

So this is me signing off to go faint/drop dead/sleep.....

0 wishful thoughts: