heaven knows

my life in grey

Year 2 Semester 2 Finals are OFFICIALLY over!!!
*fuh* relieved.... after all the draggy-ness, it has finally ended with a "splash".

Yesterday was a very "interesting" day. What made it more interesting was that, it's the day before my last paper.

I had a meeting scheduled with UTAR President yesterday. It could have been on the 13th, which is tomorrow, but thanks to *someone*, it HAD to be on the 11th. And to add salt to the damn wound, that *someone* did not even show up for the damn meeting. How f***ing good is that? I would expect that some notification could have been given even on that day itself to postpone the meeting. But NO..... I still had to use up my study time to get my @** there to only find out that those people who are darn free with no more exams are absent.
So yes, it was a cherry on top of a chocolate cake.

Then, when I'm trying to use up every minute of my time to make them count for studying, some unforseen stuff happened.
My book rack which was placed on top of my study table, came crashing down. And, it gave me a shock of my life that every bit of stuff that I've studied for my final subject just went *poof* out of my brains. And, some of the books fell down and hit my fat boy who was sleeping on the floor near the table. My poor fat boy.... Sigh.

The thing is, that happened at around 3.45am and my exam was at 9am. What the crap!!! Such good timing to have all information pop out of your brains. Thanks to the nice "shock", I couldn't sleep at all too.

And when it came to this morning, my stomach just had to go against me by coming up with gastric. Oh....the devil of all stomach problems. It was just "lovely" as I feel all the gastric juice a.k.a. Hydrochloric Acid slowly burn my stomach wall/lining when I'm thinking of the answers to the questions and busy writing them down while holding on to my stomach like it was going to rip open and burst out with God knows what. It definitely wasn't FUNNY!!!

No doubt, this semester has caused a marked increase in my insanity level. Kudos to that~

Now...to plan for all the upcoming stuff/events... urgh

0 wishful thoughts: