heaven knows

my life in grey

Oh sweet holidays....with nothing better to do.

To update from Tuesday...

Right after our last paper (the finale), and after getting all our stuff done in Uni, Edna and myself went for a movie in 1u. For starters, we have no clue what movie to watch because we're so outdated with what movie is out and all. By looking at the list of movies in GSC, we finally decided on "Coming Soon". It was entirely MY FAULT!!! I initially thought it was an English film, made in the US or whatever and it wouldn't be that scary. I only heard that it was a horror film... To our wonderful amazement, it was a freaking THAI HORROR FILM!!! I screwed both of us over!!! Oh what the....

Anyways, we sat through the movie. Edna was braver than me...showing her Exophthalmus (protruding eyes) while watching and me using my jacket to cover half of my vision. 1st time ever I'm watching a Thai horror film and the VERY VERY LAST!! Especially in a cinema. And guess what? The movie is based on a vengeful spirit haunting the cinema. What COINCIDENCE!!! So yeah, we scared the crap out of ourselves. Lucky for us, we're too tired on that day that we just fall straight to sleep at night without thinking back about the movie.


***

We took a road trip on Wednesday... To Gold Coast Sepang and then detoured off to Port Dickson for a while. I can't remember how many left turns we took that day. We named it the "Left Turn Day". It took us forever to reach Gold Coast Sepang. And the very smart me, skipped breakfast. I literally starved all the way there till I gave up and surrendered to Chicken Rice. Well, it could have been worse. I gave ideas such as sticking our heads out the window to EAT AIR and things like eating grass

Someone... was busy screaming in Gold Coast Sepang because she's afraid of CRABS!!! All the tiny little crabs!! It was pretty interesting, to me at least, at how many crabs there were around. And the water was rather far away 'cause it's low tide. It's not like Port Dickson where the water is always quite far up.

Besides the place being windy 'cause it's a seaside, there's nothing special about it. You can't go into the water unless you want to walk for a distance out towards the water. It's a long walk...trust me. Although it looks near (yeah, just keep telling yourself that it's near to make yourself feel better).

And who would've thought, that I'd be all the way there to tell a kid to "Shut the F*** up". Yeah, I did. What good would it do to him to keep calling out to us to go near to him?? Would it land him free sex at such an age? I doubt that his hormones are even rising at that age. So yeah, my advice to that kid would be.... Get a dick 1st before calling out to girls that way. (I can't help it. The truth always hurt. That's life)

Reality check: Gold Coast Sepang is a rebrand of MORIB BEACH!!! Wake up people!!!


***

Met up with Grace yesterday. Talked about some ol' time stuffs and life and uni. Simply amazing how we can still remember things that's happen. Oh wait...that's 'cause they're all the stuff that happened during the "black period". Who wouldn't remember? I'll remember it for the whole world. And yes, I agree, that once bitten, twice shy. I'll remember it enough to know that I probably won't find forgiveness now for those people who're involved.

I try to forgive but it's not enough to make it all ok


Other than that, for those sibuk people who still think that I might still be hooked to the past idiot, sorry to say... I'm over and done and moved on long time ago. My head's in the future now, not the past. Reminiscing the past will only teach me what I should do in the future.

Some times I really don't understand. What is the whole point of trying to hide and avoid? Is the world that big that we'll never ever bump into each other? And is it necessary to push yourself 6 feet under to get people to notice you and then what? You munch off from their pity towards you? That's awfully pathetic. Especially for a person who claim that you trust and have faith in God.

***

Current status:......
Now, I'm busy.... trying to stay away from being addicted. =p
Addicted to what/who/where?? That's for me and a few to know and others to never to find out.

7 wishful thoughts:

Strange how one is described as a brave one and a big fat chicken at the same time, all in one post.... =)
Thought you had some kind of meeting today????

haha...it is strange right? but i managed..hehe

yup, i do have a meeting today. i did this before my meeting. haha!!!

And u repeated what you write to me on the way to the meeting LOL?

(O_O) Oh horrendous... Not the crab part I hope

kelvin: i knw...life's getting pretty boring for me d. so need to find extra things to do to keep myself occupied, like tell more stories.

edna: every part woman!!

Yes even the crab part @.@|| ....

(><) So what if I have crab phobia..... Can't help it that small creepy crawlers come in extensive numbers.. They give me goosebumps