heaven knows

my life in grey

*breathe out*
finally got a bit of break and study time. more like have to force out the study time. haven't been studying for the past 3 days and the exam's near!!! #%$@&*!#@$&%$&...sigh. went back for tennis yesterday and my coach said to me,"i hope you're back for good this time". the usual reply i'll always give, "i'll try, i'll try". haha. can't help it. at least my strokes are still there! thank god! unfortunately..."old age" kicks in...no stamina...swt.

and for today, met up with my girls. had nice chats after so long...got to make it more often! hehe. went for cell group after that. yup, finally went for cell. and......it was fun! just got home not too long ago. now to study....pray for the determination to study!! haha...

back to the books and notes and whatever now...

0 wishful thoughts: