heaven knows

my life in grey

my internet is going bonkers!....sigh.
spent most of my day studying. this was what happened....

right brain (input): animal peroxisomes use oxygen to break fatty acid...bla bla bla
left brain (output): animal peroxisomes use oxygen to break fatty acid...bla bla bla

yup...that's it. in with the right brain and out with the left brain. nothing remained permanent IN the brain. things keep running through my head...mind unconciously occupied with thoughts.....FRUSTRATING.......

then came this song....
"i'm learning to fall,
i can hardly breathe,
when i'm going down don't worry bout me,
don't try this at home
pretend you don't see
i don't want you to know that you know it should have been me"

and.......
my new weight...48kg. that's right...my weight is dropping again...

0 wishful thoughts: