heaven knows

my life in grey

Arghh...!!! Grr...!!! Frustrated. Frustrated. FRUSTRATED!!! It makes me so frustrated that all the soothing songs in the world wouldn't help at this moment. Am frustrated at how it keeps repeating over and over again. Am frustrated at how I can't think of a solution still. Am frustrated for being in frustration and can't seem to calm down....stupid right? But I'm still frustrated. And it just keeps building up...swt-ness.
Was half-way driving back from uni after meeting today. Once again...a pool of thoughts and I'm swimming in it. And out of nowhere...it sort of linked to this song....

"Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you"

Added swt-ness to the max. Of all times...

0 wishful thoughts: