heaven knows

my life in grey

Finally 1st semester finals are over. Feel rather relieved after continuous days of being nervous, panicking, not sleeping and studying like there's no tomorrow. Glad that it's over.

Got a call from a friend last night telling me about his problems. At a time like this, I can still listen to other's problems and comfort them...interesting is it not? But nevertheless, I do the best I can. It reminded me of my own things as well. Keep wondering why people always fail to see the other side of things. There's always 2 sides to a story. Why only evaluate and judge from one angle when you can look at both sides of the picture? Is it so hard to look at the better side of things? The better side of a person? Watched a few movies that gave me some thoughts too...hmm... Remembering some things. Not like studying for finals went well the past few weeks. I was reading for PR 2 days ago, my last paper. Out of the blues, tears just trickled down. Omg....what the..... Those thoughts came rushing into my head. Good lord....and it was 3.30am already. My paper was at 9am the next morning. Goner. Scrambled to pull my thoughts together back to my PR notes.

It all still seems like it was just yesterday. I've decided long ago and it's not going to change. ......will always never change.

Got some good song recommendations recently thanks to PY. Meaningful...

"taking hold, breaking in
the pressures on, need to circulate
mesmerized and taken in
moving slowly, so it resonates
it's time to rest, not to sleep away
my thoughts alone, try to complicate
i'll do my best, to seek you out
and be myself, not to impersonate
tried so hard to not walk away
and when things don't go my way
i'll still carry on and on just the same
i've always been strong
but can't make this happen
'cause i need to breathe, i want to breathe you in
the fear of becoming
i'm so tired of running
and i need to breathe, i want to breathe you in
i want to breathe you in"

"she fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong
but she still sleeps with the light on
and she acts like it's alright on, as she smiles again.......
she's a question without answers
who feels like falling apart
she knows, she's so much more than worthless
she needs to find a purpose
she wonders what she did to deserve this"

*f.y.i. PY, those are christian songs...lol. but they're good though.

~the happy memories pull me through everytime, everyday~

0 wishful thoughts: