heaven knows

my life in grey

Hmm...I think I should have ventured into psychiatry or psychology. Might have benefitted me and I would be able to profit from there with all the counselling sessions that I'm giving nowadays. Hah!! Yes yes, I listen to people without any charge at all. FOC!! And yes I'm good at giving good solutions to personal problems but somehow I can't do the same for myself. Weird isn't it?
Then someone asked me..."how come you don't seem affected by things that just happened? changed already?" That has to be the funniest question I've gotten....well, at least it's funny to me. lol. It's not that I'm not affected, but why bother showing? It's not going to change the situation now would it? And no I've not changed. Haha. God knows I don't change that fast and I've already made my decision long time ago. Weird and funny questions people ask nowadays.
Hmm...I should charge consultation fees next time!! Yes yes....=P

0 wishful thoughts: