heaven knows

my life in grey

What a week. Rushing report and assignments. It's just a bad 2nd week and it's going to be worse. This week is probably going to be one of the worse I'm going to have so far. Have to rush Biochem report, Anatomy report and english report. And I haven't even got started on my maths tutorial which is tomorrow. Sigh... No time to breathe. Lack of sleep. Trying to catch up with things going around. It's moving too fast.... or maybe I'm just not effecient enough.



With friends from overseas being back, I'm hardly in the house. Hardly around for dinner and lunch. This would be the first for me.... but it's kind of fun at some point. Appreciate the time that they're back here as much as I can before life becomes sad again. Anyway it's already kind of sad.

I got.....bitten by a big red ant on my ankle last wed. And it swelled up overnight and itched like crap. It still itches now and it's darn irritating. The skin around the stupidly small bite is looking blue-black and it's been like that for days!! When is the thing going to go off?! And I thought squeezing the white blood cells out would help. Crap...

Was walking around pyramid yesterday evening despite me rushing my work. Mom went and look at some bed sheets. And I saw this super cool and cute looking thing..... I want!!! And I got it. Hahaha....


It was this.....

My big bone bean bag that is so comfy to sleep on. Mom got it for me after much pestering from me. Hehe....

Sigh...lots of work to be done. I wanna.... I wanna....... =( After looking at so many histology slides through the microscope.... I need eyemo (think that's how you spell it). By the end of this sem, eyes gonna be retarded. So will the brain...

miss my piggy so much....aihs.....

0 wishful thoughts: