heaven knows

my life in grey

What a pathetic week. pfft! It's a constant run without stop. I'm losing it...I'm losing it. Major brain malfunction.

But surprisingly I managed to answer a question or two....hmm...... Still losing it. Sigh....

The message or better known to us as His words, spoke very clearly to me today. And it hit me where it hurts the most. Can't help but to agree that it's true. But I'm trying very hard now.

Body condition deteriorating....

Loads of work to be done.
I walked into a toilet in uni today that has the sign "ROSAK" written on the main door. But I didn't bother cause I just wanted to wash my hands. But when I looked into the mirror, I thought I saw a ghost. Seriously...I couldn't recognise myself. I look....literally dead. No joke... I sort of have a lifeless expression or face now. What next...???

Going to work it all out tomorrow. To the max....

0 wishful thoughts: