heaven knows

my life in grey

Finally, January Orientation 2008 is over. It ended today with the ice-breaking. Talk about getting wet... even flour was involved. Ultimate I tell you. Although there was little people, we made the best out of it. Everyone enjoyed it....I think. Semester has barely started and I already have people asking me to get involved in the May orientation as well. Hmm....I'll think it over. Getting involved again means sacrificing sleep again and having to look like a zombie again. Have to consider whether it's worth it or not. Or more like are the freshies worth it. Haha... Am feeling super lame now.

During the whole process of the January Orientation 2008, I've.....

  1. Fooled around during our meeting.
  2. Exposed myself to paperwork procedure.
  3. Looked like zombie.
  4. Had my physical strength put to the test....the maximum...
  5. Hung out in empty halls and just chill.
  6. Met new people, mostly seniors....all jokers.
  7. Wore full formal....including blazer.
  8. Danced like a fool around the stage when the ceremony is over.
  9. Got wet, got floured.
Next event.... talent night. Yups, am helping out with the technical department. Am so going to fool around with the lights and the sounds. I''m going to make them sound like chipmunks... Yeah man! Joking... I've decided to learn how to handle technical equipments...I think that's what it's called. Yup, am going to learn new stuff....mixers and all. Actually I just want to fool around with the equipments and I get to go for free. Lol... But what the heck right? It's going to be a busy semester...

I've already agreed to join CF and am going to help make it 'alive'. Yup, massive recruitment when semester officially starts. But I really can't bring the Taekwondo Club to live. It's like super slow paced. I can't follow it... Not to mention my injuries. I can't even run up a stairs due to frequent knee lock. And it hurts like crap. Sigh....

Bummer. I think I did something stupid. I was staring at the number, imagining that I pressed called and said something. But....I actually pressed the call button by accident. And....I sort of blur for like 5-10 seconds. Omg... Think it became a missed call. Sigh... Stupidity kills man...

0 wishful thoughts: