heaven knows

my life in grey

Thank God for no saturday class in my timetable this sem. Finally went back to teaching taekwondo once again. Makes me feel rather old being around all the school students....and yeah, I'm referring to secondary school fellas. Started off teaching the newbies today and I was told by my instructor that I have to be more aggresive in my teaching. Sigh... After teaching for a bit, I was....tired. Knee couldn't really take it. Disappointment again!! Do I have to put a knife into my knee to be doing taekwondo again?? My God... why now?

Was halfway studying last night when I received a message and my brain instantly froze. Tried very hard to resume studying but my brain was seriously not functioning at all already. Fits exactly to the term...brain dead. Sigh...have to put in extra hours tonight to catch up. But I'm quite relieved to hear the good news today. Really relieved...

Now...back to the books....

0 wishful thoughts: