heaven knows

my life in grey

Am feeling rather sick....
Man...what a bad start for the post. Haven't really been feeling too well for the past few days. Sudden diarrhea. God knows why cause I don't. And for some reason, my nose started to get blocked tonight and my eyes are starting to swell. And I still have to read up my lab manual before hand first. Sigh.... These are the days of uni.

I watched Saw IV. For those who don't know what movie that is, it's a seriously sick and sadistic movie. PY will love it cause there's lots of blood everywhere. The movie talks about this sadistic killer that thinks he's doing good by punishing criminals and those that don't appreciate their own life. Hmm... pretty brutal I would say. You'd be surprised by the numerous ways those fellas come up to kill people. More like ways to make people get themselves killed. Make sense? It's sadistic but....you got to give them credits for being so darn innovative. At least I know I couldn't have thought of that.

Argh... busy day tomorrow. Whole day ahead of me who's barely going to get sleep. How great is that? Wonder whether I can sleep in Pengajian Malaysia. Hmm... I'll see how.

0 wishful thoughts: