heaven knows

my life in grey

Steamboat = watery eyes

Yeap. Me and Pris were like squinting most of the time just now during dinner, even when we were looking at each other. Thanks to the steam from all the steamboat. Eyes pain. Plus we couldn't rub our eyes. Man... I can still feel the burning sensation now.

Didn't manage to spar today. But Vy and Pris got to. And...I'm so proud of Pris!! Haha...Vy and I know why.

Walked into class this morning late. And I offered to help my sir with the admin but he said it's ok, he can do it. So I thought for the first time I wouldn't need to do admin. But later in his car while we're on the way to another class, came the "wonderful" question: "Pearly, I need you to handle Seafield's account and USJ4's account". Hah!! Just when I thought I escaped. But doesn't matter to me anyway. I don't mind doing it I guess.... According to my sir, it'll be more systematic when either me or Vy do it. So...what the heck.

Journey to 2nd Dan begins again. Don't know if my knee can last till that long, but I'll try. Quite sad that I'm still stuck in 1st Dan.

End of a long day. Another long day to come in just a few hours. And I need to get some work done in this few hours time....

0 wishful thoughts: