heaven knows

my life in grey

Hectic week throughout. Orientation just started. Few more days to go. Days passed me by. Christmas is gone, New year is gone. I don't know what to look forward to. In every event that I'm worn out and feeling deadly tired, my mind keeps circling around the same thing. I'm trying very hard to hold it back but I'm always defeated. Must it be this hard? I'm always going around the same question. And I never seem to get the answer.

I give up. I'm really giving up. Make up can cover a lot of things but it can't cover some things. If only it could. I'm so going to break my 1st new year resolution. I can't keep my attitude...continuously falling. I know where your heart lies now. I'm done...
Maybe when the pieces fit once more, I'll be able to smile again.

0 wishful thoughts: