heaven knows

my life in grey

What does it take to get these people off my back?? Is it that fun to be there?? Just give me a freaking break man. My main purpose is to study and get my degree. Not getting involved in some shitty politics again. So don't F***ING drag me into it!!!

The answer is...NO, I didn't say shit bout whoever. I'm too busy doing my assignments and burying myself in work and events. I don't have time to think and spread such nonsense. What is wrong with people nowadays? No better things to do is it? As if framing me last week wasn't enough. Go on, spread to the whole damn world about it. With all the work and assignments pressuring me, I don't need this right now. Enough!!

I'll walk my own road without anyone. Everyone happy?!

***
Was taking a photo with my church friend the other day and my friend asked me that funny question. Ahh....I don't know how to answer you.
Last week was like flashback week with shots being fired at me day after day. Show, song, place...etc. I so need to move more....although my brain is barely functioning. Brain 'processor' running slow.

0 wishful thoughts: