heaven knows

my life in grey

Tired.

It was a whole day thing yesterday. From uni, then rushing to come home and shower and fly to church for the event.

The event: Leaping Cupid, was a success I would say. Amazingly, the food was good. A 3 course meal for a mere RM 10. Where on earth would you get that?? Not to mention, fine dining plus getting to know new people. It was amazing. And no...I'm not part of the people to enjoy the whole fine dining thing and all. I was the background person a.k.a. committee a.k.a. waitress once again for the night. Hmm.....I didn't know that the committee was suppose to go around minggling with the "guests". I was asked (although I was busy running around making sure things were in place) to intro myself to the newcomers and have a little chat with them. I felt....weird and I'm sure the people I intro myself to felt weird as well. Maybe it's the way I intro myself cause I was like a mess and in a hurry to do things. Haha.... Oh well.

Had a four hour sleep interval last night....

Woke up early today to go for my so called part time "job"....taekwondo. Luckily I'm still able to sustain throughout the whole day. Whew!! My knee.....is giving way soon. Loose knee. And I think I either pulled or tore a thigh muscle today. Swt man.... Nevermind. Thou shall make myself fit no matter what by april. We had visitors from UniKL taekwondo team to join us for training today and there was suppose to be sparring after that. And I'm suppose to spar with the only black belt girl from that team which is a Malaysian fighter. I was prepared to go all out...break hand, break leg, whatever. But.... its as though my sir knew. He didn't allow sparring when he said he would last week. And to think that this would be the first time I would be able to go all out. Sad....

Argh!!! Still have to complete my assignments!!! Frustrated already. Plus I'm not ready for the test yet. I have no idea what to do now.... Am just blank. It takes me an additional 5 seconds to respond to people talking to me now cause my brain just can't process any non-science stuff.

Off to drown myself in work and crap again....~

0 wishful thoughts: